Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) now invites application from engineering and other graduates for the recruitment of clerks 2014. TMB bank is a private sector bank with its headquarters in Tuticorin, India and have number of branches worldwide. The selected candidates after the recruitment process will be posted in any branches across India. The guidelines to fill the online application form and to send the hard copy to the bank headquarters are explained here in this post.
Schedule Of TMB Recruitment 2013-14 Procedure
Starting date of online registration : 20-11-2013
Last date for the online registration : 04-12-2013
Last date of receiving e-application hard copy at head quarters : 09-12-2013
Eligibility Criteria Required For TMB Clerk Recruitment 2013-14
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
A graduate with a minimum of 55% aggregate or a post graduate from a recognized university with computer knowledge.
An engineering graduate with a minimum of 60% aggregate from a recognized university with computer knowledge.
Candidates who completed their graduation from an open university and correspondence courses are not eligible.
TMB Clerk Recruitment 2013-14 Fee Payment Details
Rs. 300 for general candidates
Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates
Candidates need to pay the exam fees as Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. payable at Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
How To Apply For TMB Clerical Recruitment 2013-14 ?
- Candidates initially need to register on bank’s server with an user id and password. Candidates who already registered in bank’s website can skip this step.
- After the registration process upload your latest resume on bank’s server.
- After uploading the resume, revisit the page and you will see the online application link to apply for the TMB clerical recruitment 2013-14.You need to stay login in order to access the online application form link.
- After the successful completion of the e-application, send a copy of the application form to the email by clicking the appropriate button. This facility is for the candidates to take the hard copy of the application form later in case the printer is not available at the time of registration.
- Take two laser printout copy of the e-application and send one copy to the headquarters within 5 days from the date of registration along with the demand draft and the self attested copies of X and XII mark sheets. Write your application number and full name on the back of the demand draft and application number only on the other documents. Affix a recent color photograph on the e-application form and sign the application.
- The cover must be superscribed with “Application for recruitment of clerks 201314″ and must send to the bank’s headquarters to the following address.
For more details visit the Official Notification Of TMB Clerk Recruitment 2013-2014.
If you are interested in applying the latest IBPS SO recruitment 2013-2014, click on the link given below. We have given all the details there with online application link.
Stay with us for more private sector bank recruitment updates and please like our Facebook and Google plus pages to keep in touch with us.